Friday, January 29, 2010

The excuse

The reason Sonnet gave for this facade? Her excuse was that she was being stalked online and wanted to send a message to her stalker that there was no point continuing to harass her because she was dead.

Here is her first response to the people who thought she was dead.

"Oh for heaven's sakes, I'm OK. I'm sorry I scared everyone. I had NO idea people on the SE read my blog so faithfully, we JUST put that up last night and the blog is down now. You guys are quick! If I had known I would have let you know beforehand."

After that she became defensive in every response.

3 comments:

  1. what's the url for the SE blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The URL for the SE is http://thespeakeasyboards.com/index/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Now I get it.

    ReplyDelete